I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/31/2014

#100 Love makes the world go round…



Dear Readers,



In today’s blog I am showing you The White Armory combined with Zuri Rayna Jewelry. Today I’ve rolled from the double digits into the triples. I reached post number 100 yay! This couldn’t have been realized without the continues support from my sponsors and the people I work for and with. It has been a journey the past 100 posts and I look forward to the next 100 :-)



The dress that I’m wearing today is by The White Armory and called Sweet Fantasy Gown. This super romantic gown is a partial a mesh product and comes inRead more at the source.





via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1kdOE4I

No comments:

Post a Comment