I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/30/2014

Popcorn Is The Color Of My Love


There is a new gorgeous, delicate, set of lingerie at Adam n Eve that is a must have for you girls who collect lingerie like some people pick up lint.


I meant that like a good thing. Hmmmmm. ANYWAY. I was a little excited because her colors have names that make sense. Popcorn = soft yellow/cream color LIKE POPCORN. It never fails to vex me when I want to put something on and the color is TEQUILA. WHAT THE HELL COLOR IS TEQUILA ?



A delicate, elegant lingerie set, this new release also includes appliers for you not so delicate … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1kaqEPX

No comments:

Post a Comment