I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/31/2014

Like a House Needs a Door

0129_003


The post title has no relationship with my photos, but it seemed a good companion to Gidge’s post today. There’s a song called House Without a Door, a jazz instrumental, but the mood of this song is more in sync with Pharrell’s Happy.



My dress today needed a stunning setting, so I headed over the The Chamber Society’s new dance club, The Sable Club. In keeping with the rest of the village, it’s a Jazz Age venue rich with period detail. My dress is more modern, in particular when seen from behind where its dangerously low back is revealed.


0129_002


The … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1flUgIk

No comments:

Post a Comment