I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/30/2014

Teardrop

Teardrop


I’m wearing lots of new releases today! One of Exile’s latest hairstyle is Quiet Afterthought. This hairstyle is so lovely, I love the soft wave of the hair, and cute little hair pins, and how it sweeps over the shoulder. Another new release I’m wearing is Fishy Strawberry’s Joy Cashmere Sweater in turquoise. The texture is nice, I like how soft it looks like it is. It’s currently available in eight colors, and she also has yoga pants at January’s My Attic along with Cherry’s Viola Leather Shopper shown here in red. The texture is a soft ostrich leather, … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/MhNadF

No comments:

Post a Comment