I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/30/2014

Ikon – Promise Eyes.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others;

for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;

and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

- Audrey Hepburn


Elvi-IKON Click here for larger image.


Ikon had released earlier this month a new range of eyes called Promise, sounds alluring now doesn’t it? Well they are alluring eyes, and I just adore the Silverleaf eyes as I am a big green eye person which is due to my RL eye colour being green! I tend to stick to my similar eye colours and even hair colour! However, getting … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1a2zCxC

No comments:

Post a Comment