I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/30/2014

My Only Sunshine

My Only Sunshine


Hello!


So I shared this photo with my lovely daughter. I called her sunshine for a couple reasons. First her little avs name is SunAnn (pictured is Isabeau her bigger av) and secondly because she really IS my sunshine. She came to me at the perfect time, she filled my SL with joy and well….sunshine! So forever she shall be my sunshine. I love you dearly. ♥ (OH! aaand we’re showing off the latest truth hairrsss)


Credits:


Harper


Hair: Rowan/Truth Hair/Truth Hawks (NEW)


Collar: Liquid Metal Collar/Fashionably Dead/Toast Bard (@Collabor88)


Top: Phoebe Peplum Top/Ryvolter/Sanya Bilavio


Skin: Magenta/Glam Affair/Aida … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1dPyGHW

No comments:

Post a Comment