I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/02/2013

pink leopard on Flickr.Day two of Arcade, the natives have lost…





pink leopard on Flickr.


Day two of Arcade, the natives have lost all sense of reality. They scream and push, shoving for pwnies, cat bags and ears. They pull on the one armed bandits for hair and masks. They are wild and emotional. No one has slept for days. Hee! Or at least that is how I feel, obsessed for my NEEDIT list and coming up wanting.





At least I have a distraction, I finally got to put a top on my Lolas! This cute pink leopard number from okkbye comes in many colors. It’ll be at Silicone, the bi-weekly boobie event. It also comes without the lola editions for those of you who prefer not to poke people’s eyes out. Maybe they would be a good weapon at yard sales for those things you want!





Two of the items I desired showed up pretty easily: Auxiliary’s black kitten headband and Milk Motion’s black cat bag. They are adorable and so well made! The influx of bags this round at Arcade has me overwhelmed! How many can I use at once without looking stupid? The same goes for headbands, these little metal studs just take the otherwise simply chic kitten ears to another level. A tough kitten, right? Rawr!





Aside from Silicone, did you know there was another round of The Dressing Room going on? Essences has a trio of Cho skins in Latte out, just ripe for the picking. They are so affordable, so those of you who have been holding back to try the new Cho line, go now! You won’t be disappointed. My favorite had the sootiest eye-make up, turning such a sweet face sultry. I love it and you will, too!





Skin: Essences (TDR)



Lips: Pink Fuel



Hair: Exile (Sept. Arcade!)



Eyes: Insufferable Dastard



Lashes: Redgrave



Top: okkbye (Silicone)



Pants: Maitreya



Bag: Milk Motion (Sept. Arcade!)



Headbang: Auxiliary (Sept. Arcade!)






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://corapomilio.tumblr.com/post/60075204685

No comments:

Post a Comment