I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/29/2013

It’s a Birthday Celebration!


Break out the cake, Lolas, and Phat Azzes! It’s The Boobies Show Birthday! I have to admit, as someone who confessed to only wearing Lolas and the Phat Azz for blogging only, I have come to LOVE my implants. In fact, working on these blogs has made me feel a lot sexier than I have in a while.


Anyway, this is the first post of a few that I will end up doing because there are so many goodies at the event. I’ve only mentioned the clothing I am wearing, but feel free to ask about anything in any of the pictures. It’s just a TON of stuff to get down. However, I’ll try to get them tagged on Flickr soon. So, please forgive me in the mean time. (Insert pleading look here)


Now onto what you came here for…




1 Hundred. – Envy Bodysuit in Ice Blue




Bishes Inc. – Sheerness Dress in Army




MoDANNA – [Allegoria Collection] in Black




*TwInS FaShIoN – Aida Top in Purple




*TwInS FaShIoN – Feline Top in Blue




*TwInS FaShIoN – Sexy Spider in White




*Milk* – Colette Dress in Brown








via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sweetmandyleigh.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/its-a-birthday-celebration/

No comments:

Post a Comment