I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/29/2013

Meanwhile it’s all gotta go

Well not all, that would be just wierd right?


a


I’ve decided that today I’m going to do some overhauling on my shape, it may turn out I don’t look any different but I want to make some changes, try to improve, or maybe just start over, I haven’t quite decided yet



b


So, possibly the last picture of old shape!


c


Hair – Wasabi pills | Robin

SKin – PXL | Jade

Eyes – Insufferable Dastard | Moonlight

Ears – Mandala

Top – Baiastice | Luis

Trousers – Baiastice | Cigarette Trousers

Shoes – Gos | Ballet flats

Hands – SLink

Freckles – Oh! liv

Poses – Pretense

Pictures taken at Wendigo Lake

Filed under: Fashion, iheartsl Tagged: baiastice, blog, blogging, fashion, GOS, insufferable dastard, mandala, oh! liv, pretense, pxl, second life, secondlife, sl, SLink, Wasabi Pills, wendigo lake






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://guerillaavatar.com/2013/09/29/meanwhile-its-all-gotta-go/

No comments:

Post a Comment