I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/30/2013

“Que Sera Sera..”

Welcome to my beautiful blogging family, Zinas! This lovely dress is {ZINAS} Tawny and it’s gorgeous! If you don’t have it then you should! It’s rigged mesh in standard sizes and it’s got a decidedly retro feel.. If you’re a {ZINAS} Group member – it’s also free! If you’re not a member, this lovely dress will still only set you back L$25 and in my opinion – that’s a total steal!

Snapshot_015


My shoes are from another “family” member – they’re ~Essenz - Sydney for ILOVESHOES , They seemed to fit this dress perfectly and you can get them in a pile of different colours! My hair is eep . hair 009 . fire3, my skin My skin is Gia Vanilla by Ploom, my choker is 09 choker-cabochon(red) by edge grafica and I’ve had it forever, I couldn’t find a working LM so they may or may not still be open..






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://shaedynlee.com/que-sera-sera/

No comments:

Post a Comment