I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/30/2013

Everything at Once

Everything at Once


I know , I know I have been away for awhile my RL job is really kicking my butt. Luckily I have a good four days off to just relax and catch up on everything I missed from T.V. shows and SL related things . If you haven’t checked out the new set up at Essences you really should go see the store , and that means new sparkly things are waiting for you . If you haven’t guess four new skins are waiting for you to go try them out ! Also American Baazar have release four new tops for The Boobie Show Birthday round so please go check those out . More information about the items I’m wearing in the credits below.


Rose-Sash


*All New Essences skin releases come with the Slink hand and feet appliers and long with the Lola’s appliers *



Aime






Amaterasu






Rose






Sash









via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://bionic-bunny.com/2013/09/30/everything-at-once/

No comments:

Post a Comment