I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/29/2013

What’s your Digits? – Proportions Challenge

I decided join in the fun and do Strawberry Singh’s Proportions Challenge Meme.


Here we go!


Part I – Proportions Challenge Questions:


1. Do you try and keep your avatar’s body proportionate and similar to the “average” proportions pictured above?

No, not at all. In-world items like buildings, furniture and props have more influence on my avatar’s height and proportions than a chart outside of SL.


2. What do you dislike the most about the SL avatar mesh?

The ugly Flintstone feet!


3. Does it bother you when you see other avatars that are not proportionate at all?

No, it doesn’t bother me, but it does make me laugh from time to time. You never know what you’re going to see in Second Life. That being said, I realize that the legs on my avatar are much longer than “normal” so I am sure I get a few chuckles, too!


4. Even though this is a virtual world and people can be anything they want to be, do you feel when they are in human form, they should try to keep their proportions close to average?

No, just like RL, I think they should feel free to experiment and look (Read more…)


View the original post at Dressing DaniRose






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://missdanirose.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/whats-your-digits-proportions-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment