I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/29/2013

Bunches of Stuff

I thought I’d take a different approach with this post, and show you a few things from a couple of designers.


Bunches of Stuff


The first is the Flaunt II dress from Apple May Designs. I had purchased the red dress, then AMD had a hunt, one of the prizes being the same dress but in purple. So – I’m showing you both, plus a combi mix ‘n’ match version, which I think is rather nice. Hair is by Wasabi Pills


Bunches of Stuff


This second group is a selection from Overhigh, a ‘new for me’ store. It has a range of seperates and dresses. Quite good for a comfy casual look. My hair is by Tram


Credits


Apple May Designs


Overhigh


Skin – Ugly Duck


Tram




Wasabi PIlls



View the original post at Someone Like You






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://someonelikeyou.org/2013/06/29/bunches-of-stuff/

No comments:

Post a Comment