I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/30/2013

Coming soon…

yellowfaceblog


I am super excited about a brand new event starting soon! She & Him! This event begins on the 5th of July and has some amazing designers participating <3


The DRESS that I have on is from MoDANNA and will be available in several awesome colours, it was really hard picking which colour I wanted to wear for this post! But I went with yellow to be nice and bright and summery! <3


The GLASSES are from Emi <3


SKIN is from one of my favourites…Essences (I have also used the Essences skin matchers for my slink hands in this pic) <3


TEETH are amazing, love them..from SHINE


HAIR is from [yulicie] <3


SHOES are from Mstyle


HANDS are from Slink


Much Love, Tarn <3


yellowmainblog



View the original post at Bluebird






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://tarnishedbluebird.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/coming-soon/

No comments:

Post a Comment