I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/30/2013

Erika

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me without makeup and completely bloated or crying.


But I’ve realized that it’s time for me to show my audience that you don’t have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.


Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry


lpd erika_001 lpd erika_002


Wearing-


Dress-Erika in White by LpD at Avenue’s Zenshi Store


Hair-Pocahontas in Marilyn by Lelutka


Jewelry-Keshi Pearl Heart in Silver by Maxi Gossamer


Eyes-Ascension in Oxidation by Ikon


Skin-Anya by Swallow


Makeup by Mons


Lashes by Miamai


Poses by Manifeste



View the original post at The Lovely World of Second Life Modeling






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://averilmodels.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/erika/

No comments:

Post a Comment