I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/30/2013

.Don’t Be Silent.

Hello again, my darlings! I’ve returned with yet another sexified outfit for you today, a bit of this, a bit of that, I do hope you enjoy!

The dress, a smokin’ hot item from the talented designers behind R3volt , is simply RAWR. Strappy, barely there, great textures, subtle shading and highlights here and there, and zero modding for my shape! I love this dress, it’s definitely an eye catcher / head turner – but only if you have the guts to wear it. ;) Make sure to check it out!

The lovely tattoo located on my calf is made by none other than Aitui , and available during the ongoing but soon to be over Endless Summer Hunt! Make sure to scoot on over to the store and hunt for this one, it’ll make a lovely accent piece for a variety of outfits, and you just can’t go wrong with Aitui ! Love it.



What I’m wearing:

Skin: Glam Affair – Cleo (India)

Lipstick: Glam Affair – Cleo lipstick #17 **Cosmetics Fair** *Sidenote* Cosmetic Fair ends June 30th*

Hair: Lelutka – Jada (Jessica) **NEW**

Eyes: IKON – Ardent Eyes (Growth)

Eyeliner: .Pekka. – Metallic Under Eye liner (Black) (Read more…)


View the original post at .FATALLY STYLISH.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://fatallystylish.blogspot.com/2013/06/dont-be-silent.html

No comments:

Post a Comment