I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/29/2013

suddenly began to shine

Snapshot_007


I am so absolutely in love with this swimsuit, which is by Ariskea. It’s so, so cute, and even has a little hat to go with it! It will be available at the upcoming event, She & Him, which is being put on by Flair for Events. You can read more about it at the website. It starts July 5th, and I hope that you’re all excited about it, because I’m expecting to see some really quality items at it! Plus, as soon as it starts, you can pick up this wonderful outfit.


Snapshot_006


My favorite part about this swimsuit is actually the cute ties on either side. They’re not an additional piece, but actually part of the mesh, and I love them! These poses by elephante poses fit so perfectly with it that I couldn’t help but use them. They’re available at Perfect Wardrobe for 90L, and they are really adorable.


Wearing…

SwimsuitAriskea (At She & Him on July 5th)

HairTruth (Edith 2)

FeetGos Boutique

HandsSLink

SkinPink Fuel (Kumi)

Poseselephante poses (Party in the USA at Perfect Wardrobe)


View the original post at sweet melting marshmallow






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://www.emi.eternalsnow.net/suddenly-began-to-shine/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=suddenly-began-to-shine

No comments:

Post a Comment