I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/29/2014

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

Last night, snow came to our home! I got to bust out one of my Coldlogic coats, and hey, guess what? Coldlogic has a Black Friday sale going on TODAY! 50% OFF EVERYTHING!!!


The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway


My Baker coat is soooo perfect for the upcoming winter! It’s cozy and sweet and has a “dress” to wear underneath if you so choose. And hello? Did I mention it? 50% OFF!! TODAY ONLY!


Go! Go now!


In This Post:


Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel

Hair: Althea by Truth

Mesh hands by Slink

Coat: Baker by coldLogic [Black Friday sale today!]Winter Tights by Frick

Shoes: Chelsea … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1FC9B23

No comments:

Post a Comment