I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/30/2014

After All That We’ve Been Through, I Know We’re Cool

I Know We're Cool


I have been on a Gwen Stefani roll with music on Spotify. This particular song hit close to home today. It is always hard to still be friends with an ex lover, but I hate feeling guilty of how we could have handled situations better. Some won’t always end off “cool” but for instance, my last relationship in SL ended horribly. After some time apart and he went on to be with someone else, I accepted that. I selfishly wanted him to suffer like the way I suffered, but I had to come to terms that we simply were not … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://donewivatwist.com/2014/11/30/after-all-that-weve-been-through-i-know-were-cool/

No comments:

Post a Comment