I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/30/2014

Sneak Peek LRD Gossip Outfit Black

To all of my American Friends “Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!!” Today I am bringing you another Sneak Peek preview from Linealrise Design or LRD. This outfit is called Gossip in black but it also comes in print. The Creator is LinealRise. As I’ve said in previous posts I love outfits that come with shoes, I do tend to mix and max but when a creator puts in shoes I admit it’s less work for me having to decide out of my dozens (read that as hundreds) of shoes which one to pick.



I like this outfit also because it comes with … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://dreamingsecondlife.blogspot.com/2014/11/sneak-peek-lrd-gossip-outfit-black.html

No comments:

Post a Comment