I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/30/2014

Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving night, after we’d all finished with RL festivities, I was fortunate enough to get to spend time with two of my most favorite people in the world, my sister Isley and our we-don’t-have-a-word-for-it-but-she’s-family best friend Charisma. The truth is, I love Thanksgiving, and yes, it can be overlooked. Especially with how late it was this year, how close to Christmas, it tends to wind up on the back burner for some. But really, as much as I love this holiday, I don’t need a special day for giving thanks. I am so incredibly grateful every day for … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://luciebluebird.com/2014/11/29/thanksgiving/

No comments:

Post a Comment