I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/30/2014

Born To Slay

Sometimes you’re a creature of the night, sometimes you have to fight them. Sometimes you’re an innocent schoolgirl, sometimes you’re a badass dresses as a schoolgirl for the lulz. Either which way you roll you gotta look good doing it.





Sn@tch never steers me wrong with her wonderful pieces that I can mix and match depending on my needs/mood. And pairing it with an .Olive. Hair and a pose to bring out my badass side totally takes this look from gothic school girl to gothic badass. Also while this pose is new and thus not part of the sale, elephante Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://therainbowfashionista.blogspot.com/2014/11/born-to-slay.html

No comments:

Post a Comment