I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/31/2014

Outfit of the Day #63: Sister Sleepover





Hi everyone! After running low on inspiration for quite awhile, I came up with this “Princess Sleepover” theme with the lovely Penny Decor. For her adorable outfit’s credits, click here. The idea is that she’s the younger sister photobombing the older sister’s cutesy photo shoot. I absolutely love the theme and I think it turned out pretty well, given that I kept crashing over and over again. Penny was so patient with my annoying laptop (haha). I hope you enjoy today’s post!


I showed you this lovely ANGELICA skin awhile ago, and to my surprise and delight, there’s

Read more at the source.





via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1udSYVY

No comments:

Post a Comment