I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/31/2014

I don’t want to miss you

I don't want to miss you


Happy weekend beauties!


Today is the last day for the current round of Cosmopolitan Sales Room and today I’m showing you some of the things available there, so run before it ends.


I talked to you yesterday about Skye, the new release from Glam Affair for The Arcade Gacha, remember this event will open in a new location on September 1st. As I told you in my last post Skye will be available in 12 different makeups for Asia tone as common prizes and 3 different makeups for Jamaica and 2 for Pearl as rare prizes. Below I’m showing you … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1qeBbyt

No comments:

Post a Comment