I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/31/2014

Long Weekend MishMash

I did some inventory diving. I have nearly 90,000 items in my inventory. Rather than wallowing in shame because of my lax inventory management, I decided to jump on in there and pull out some treasures. Because of this, I might not be able to let you know the exact location of the item, or the name of the store, etc. But I will do my best to give credit where credit is due. I’ve got some new stuff on here, too.

Untitled


Untitled

♥Gillian


Details

top – [M] Asymetric – Black bird – Pink

shoulder accents – Color.Me.H.O.F AnjaFur Shoulders, 2013 … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1ncRhUF

No comments:

Post a Comment