I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/31/2014

♥ Crazy stupid love.. ♥

Got an adorable jean harem pants outfit to show you today from Viv.a! Kids. Awesome detailing on the pants! It also comes with the cute cropped top and white sandals. Feeling very hip hop in it for some reason.


How funky fresh are these glasses from Tiny Trinkets? I think they complete the look really well. The ones I’m wearing in the picture are “NymNym” black straps. I feel ready to break dance or something now!


Lastly, I couldn’t not mention these super cute guinea pigs from Snowflake Designs. Group members currently get a discount, a bargain Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/Y17JkZ

No comments:

Post a Comment