I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/30/2014

Autumn Days When The Grass Is Jewelled

Autumn Days When The Grass Is Jewelled


Is it technically autumn yet? I’m not sure. It’s still definitely summer where I love, but it feels like it should be autumn now.


I’m wearing the new Skye skin from Glam Affair that will be out on the 1st September at The Arcade and she’s a real cutie! The commons come in the Asia tone (my new fave) with the rares in Jamaica and Pearl. Arcade is a great way to grab skins for bargain prices, I usually like to get them all for my alts and being transfer is super handy for that of course.


I added the … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1tT9pHS

No comments:

Post a Comment