I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/25/2014

Teal you what…


Er, I think I might be revealing my only real styling advice when I mention that whenever I put on orangey-yellow, I reach for accessories in teal. Then I look like a pretty pretty color wheel, and everything is awesome! I’ve already worn this color combination this week, and if you could pretend that my Second Life wardrobe was all spread out and visible, you’d see all the teal, orange, red, yellow, saffron, aqua, blue, and green on the planet in there.


This outfit is by HMAEM for Couturies Docks, and I like how the demureness of it contrasts … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/VkDrZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment