I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/29/2014

~ 100th Blog Post! ~ No H8




My blog has reached 100 blog posts! In honor of that, Kelpie and I decided that we should do something that we feel strongly about. No H8. If y’all haven’t seen this over the internet in the last few days, then I would like to introduce you all to No H8 myself. This organization is about a silent protest against Proposition 8 that was passed in America. Proposition 8 was passed in California which amended the constitution to BAN same sex marriage. The tape is a reflection of how Proposition 8 had silenced the Americans who voted for same sex

Read more at the source.





via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1jZjwUO

No comments:

Post a Comment