I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/29/2014

♥ Lions and tigers and fairies.. ohmai! ♥

Disclaimer: There are no lions or tigers featured in this post, I just had to use that as a title as it was too perfect.


Yes, these adorable little cuties are from ohmai, found at The Arcade.. aren’t they just precious? Because I have a habit of having to have everything.. naturally I needed the entire collection. I’ve had these sitting in my inventory just waiting to fly out and see the world. I got asked if I’ve named them all.. and if you’re curious.. no, I haven’t yet.


This adorable outfit is from Foox Kids. It comes in Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1nS3WvA

No comments:

Post a Comment