I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/29/2014

#130 Nice Day

Nice Day


hi! If you notice, dear followers, I’m so slow posting stuff currently because my RL is a chaos. I hope you don’t leave me guys! (my friend was watching me when I was doing this picture and she said, “why don’t you add armpit hair?”..oh, shit)

As you guys know, Creation.jp has started since June 21st. Tableau Vivant is participating in this event at GABRIEL sim. Also Rhapsody also just started today June 28th! Here you go some of teasers from XIAJ at Rhapsody.


Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Learner Hair by M4ri1yn Magic (Creation.jp)


Tank: / XIAJ / Yuto Tanks byRead more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1lXGIH9

No comments:

Post a Comment