I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/28/2014

mischievous camper on Flickr.I’ve absolutely loved campers…





mischievous camper on Flickr.


I’ve absolutely loved campers since, well, forever. Floorplan’s little teardrop trailers are still a favorite, but this Tres Blah is a welcomed addition to my obsession. The details are amazing, from outside propane tank and the plastic rain/privacy pannels to the inside tables, sinks, and animations. If you allow rez rights, I’ll be a camping!





Arcade, arcade, you busted my piggy bank, but look at my amazing loot! Floorplan’s walkie-talkies are too cute and who doesn’t need a stack of cash, passports, and a gun from SORGO? The booze on the counter are from Erratic and … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1cZqpoU

No comments:

Post a Comment