I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/27/2014

It’s More Than Just the Clothes… Featuring Wicca’s Wardrobe, h.m.a.e.m., FINESMITH, [[Masoom]] and KMADD/Moda

If this were just about the clothes to me, I would have lost my way a long time ago. It has to be about the people to me. There are people who’ve been visiting and playing and living in Second Life for years, and there are some who just arrived last month.



Those with an entrepreneurial spirit will bustle forward with brilliant energy and it doesn’t really matter how new they are. It’s more about the attitude and the will to make it happen, and that old saying, “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.” really makes sense.



I love … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1fJ8UdI

No comments:

Post a Comment