I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/27/2014

All is buried within our past – News from The Arcade, Truth, TWA and more! :)

Hiya peeps!


The Arcade is around the corner and I have had my first peek at some previews and there is some really, really amazing stuff at that event already. Stay tuned for more previews to come soon! :) I am super excited already! Also, Truth released new hairs! :) I am displaying my personal fav of those, but the other two are really cute as well, have a look at them. :)


The top!


The top is actually a whole bunch of tops in one item. You can get these at The White Armory. I am usually not a at … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1cooyGP

No comments:

Post a Comment