I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/28/2014

Meeting some SLebs!!!

In RL, the cult of the Celebrity is EVERYWHERE! Surprisingly though the cult of SLebrity seems to be somewhat less easy to distinguish… Of course you get the big names in the design community, and there are a couple of bloggers I might even think of as SL famous, but then there are people that tell me about “famous” bloggers or designers and sometimes I find myself scratching my head and thinking “who?!”

Though recently one of my personal favourite bloggers – and in my opinion a SLeb – Miss Eliza Quixote and I had discussed a photo shoot together.Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1kqNP8p

No comments:

Post a Comment