I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/27/2014

Casual Koura

I know..stupid title, BUT it’s one of those days where I have little to no inspiration to write anything out and my outfit isn’t featuring anything new, so..let’s just get through this together k? Read on for ramblings of my life..

Image

So I’ve been kind of sick lately and really exhausted…was in a car accident recently and then dealing with hospital visits and so forth…just need a vacation. The outfit I put together is something really casual and what I’d consider very close to my rl style…cute jeans, a tank top (I live in SoCal) maybe a piece of jewelry, … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1o7O8VZ

No comments:

Post a Comment