I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/08/2013

Pick apart the pieces of your heart – News from Junbug, Truth and more! :)

Hiya peeps!


WE LOVE RP started and the feedback has been really good, both from customers and from the designers. I am super happy to see so many awesome items there, so my BIG thank you to all of those who help to make this happen every month. :) But WE LOVE RP isn’t the onyl event that is currently going on, so lets have a look at what I am currently wearing. :)


The hair!


Well, there isn’t much else to say about Truth Hawks‘ hair but: Wooohooo! I love it! I surely don’t like all of his styles, often … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://thebloggingelf.com/2013/12/08/pick-apart-the-pieces-of-your-heart-news-from-junbug-truth-and-more/

No comments:

Post a Comment