I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2013

A little bit of Winter Colour and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The last day of 2013 is upon us and already in Holland they are sending fireworks up… It is only 11am here at the moment and the fireworks have been going off for a few hours! Why bother sending up fireworks at this time of day? You can’t see them!!

So I decided to share just a little bit of winter colour today, before the real colour explosion starts when the daylight fades!



So yes, the colours come from the flowers and I LOVE flowers… I decided I wanted big gerbera daisies like these in my wedding bouquet and IRead more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://rudhsrandomramblings.blogspot.com/2013/12/a-little-bit-of-winter-colour-and-happy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment