I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2013

puckish on Flickr.Too tired to post a lot, but I adored…





puckish on Flickr.


Too tired to post a lot, but I adored everything in this post. The Mandala elf ears are fun and much easier to adjust to skin tint than I thought they would be and the accessories with them have so many color choices, you’ll never get bored. I really enjoy this vest from ISON that is at the current Collabor88, I want to wear it with everything. Which is not unusual, given to my obsessive nature. And I like any reason to pull out these braids from Lamb and top from Tee*fy! They are so versatile.











| … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://corapomilio.tumblr.com/post/71710587563

No comments:

Post a Comment