I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2013

Of darkness and light – news from Leezu!! And more awesome items. :)

Heya peeps!


Last post for 2013. I hope you’ll all have a good New Year’s Eve tomorrow! Today, I decided to go with a different style than what I usually do. I spotted a certain item and I just HAD to blog it. I am not sure if my pics are decent enough to give credit to these items, but I kinda like them.

Blog301PS_2


The dress!


I am not a gown-girl in SL for sure. I wear dresses a lot in rl, but in SL? Short ones sometimes, but usually, my outfits for my elf are geared towards what ‘makes … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://thebloggingelf.com/2013/12/30/of-darkness-and-light-news-from-leezu-and-more-awesome-items/

No comments:

Post a Comment