I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/01/2013

Hunt at Pink Fuel – New Magika

Hello my lovely stalkers! Today is Easter and the egg hunt is soon to begin at my place. Meanwhile, the egg hunts are still going on for the Knitting Circle and today is the last day to grab this absolutely gorgy skin from Pink Fuel for the hunt. I was going to fancy up the photo but you know… sometimes the skin just speaks for itself so here you are, a very raw photo (notice my jenky photo platform in background) so that you may see it for yourself.


Magika released a new hair today called Rewind. Sophisticated yet youthful, this has to be my new favorite hair. Go check out the demo!


Raw shot - Pink Fuel & Magika


Credits


Skin – [Pink Fuel] – Alena – Knitting Circle egg hunt Last day today!!!!

Hair – [Magika] – Rewind

Eyes – [IKON] – Denim



View the original post at coffeegroundsandcocoa » iheartsl






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://coffeegroundsandcocoa.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/hunt-at-pink-fuel-new-magika/

No comments:

Post a Comment