I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/28/2013

There’s not a soul to hear – Fantasy Faire Part V

Heya peeps!


Today something for the guys. :) The following pictures have been taken at Kaelus, a gorean role-play sim. ELves are NOT allowed. I got special permission to take a blogpicture, but usually, that is a big NO NO. ;)


Blog198PS

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon, NEW!!, Mesh!! @ Fantasy Faire –> Magnificat Sim)

Skin: The Body Co (TheBodyCo Resident)

Shape: selfmade

Ears: Illusions (Siyu Suen, Mesh!! @ Fantasy Faire –> Evensong Woods Sim)

Eyes: Umedama (umetaro Mayo)

Scars: proximity (Severus Koskinen)

Tunic: FATEWear (Damien Fate, NEW!! Mesh!! @ Fantasy Faire, Titans Hollow Sim)


The FATEWeaR Outfit comes in two versions: WIth or without a cloak, an din the usual 5 standardsizes. However, it comes as a whole outfit, all in one piece: BOots, gauntlets, tunic, pants. The outfit is AWESOME, but I like to mix and match, and so I cheated:


I selected the item IN my inventory, clicked on edit, then selected the face on my outfit I wanted to texture and dragged an alphalayer on it. This way, I am hiding my pants, boots, cloak and gauntlets. ^^


Pants: The Forge (Deccan Arida, Mesh!! Part of Brandon Outfit)

Boots: Lightstar (Krystal Silverweb)

Armor: The Forge (Deccan Arida, Mesh!! (Read more…)


View the original post at The Blogging Elf






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://roleplaystyle.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/theres-not-a-soul-to-hear-fantasy-faire-part-v/

No comments:

Post a Comment