I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/30/2013

Fantasmagoria

Fantasy Faire 2013 has been an amazing experience! So many breathtaking sims to explore, shopping to do, a fun hunt, parties, live auctions to raise $L for Relay for Life, and my partner and I just had a total blast. Many quality designers participated, such as Wasabi Pills, where I got this hair from, Illusions, which made my beautiful necklace, Fallen Gods where this kickass skin is from, 22769 which was responsible for this dandy coat, and Trap where I got these pants from. I spent more money than I can count at the event, most of which went to RLF vendors thankfully. It’s on its last day now, April 29th, so hurry up, you’ll have so much fun but brace your wallet!





Photography: 1st pic by ByrneDarkly Cazalet, 2nd & 3rd pics by me


Skin: Draco moonlight/mithril by Fallen Gods ( RFL exclusive item at Fantasy Faire)

Hair: Erik mesh hair crystal violet by Wasabi Pills (RFL item, Fantasy Faire)

Jacket: Leather coat brocade by 22769

Necklace: Nevina necklace by Illusions

Pants: Spiked pants by Trap

Boots: Embroidered boots by Lassitude & Ennui (they have a RFL pair of boots out in red, different ones than these, but just (Read more…)


View the original post at Fashion Frankenstein






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://fashion-frankenstein.blogspot.com/2013/04/fantasmagoria.html

No comments:

Post a Comment