I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/29/2013

Why Do I Blog Anyway?


Afternoon everyone! <3


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!


So this past Monday, Berry did another Meme asking us all why we blog. It was pretty interesting answering the questions, because I had not thought much about it before.


___________________________________________________________


1. How long have you been blogging?


Since June 6th, 2012. Still a very new blogger.


2. Why did you start blogging?


My inventory! Right now its sitting at 124,250k items, I am that bad with shopping, and terrible at deleting items I think I might use. A friend found out about it, and suggested that I start blogged, so I gave it a go.


3. How many times a week do you post an entry?


I really varies. Sometimes if I have something come up in my life, I won’t blog for a couple weeks, but I generally try to blog at least four to five time a week.


4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?


I visit a lot of different SL blogs. I’m really bad for reading the posts, unless something really catches my eye in the text. I love to look at the talent that is out there though. (Read more…)


View the original post at Pixel Vanity






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://pixelvanity.blogspot.com/2013/04/why-do-i-blog-anyway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment