I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/28/2013

:: 165


I ADORE this look. I haven’t taken it off in DAYS, except to blog for the fairs. I can see this hair being a staple in my wardrobe and the outfit is perfect for the start of spring!


Skin: Essences – Opera (@ The Big Boobies Show)

Hair: LaViere – Gesele (@Collab88)

Top: Tres Blah – Vintage Blouse – Polka Dot (@Collab88)

Shorts: Tres Blah – Denim Bermuda Shorts – Classic (@Collab88)

Shoes: Whatever – Wedge Sandal White

Glasses: Reek – Park Shades

Ears: Mandala – Steking

Bracelets: Noodles – Shane Bangles

Bracelet: 7891 – Spiked Arm Cuff

Headband: Pididdle – Kitty Bo Peep Headband



View the original post at ѕ н ι ρ ω я є c к є ∂ ⚓ » iheartslfeed






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://shipwreckedinsl.wordpress.com/2013/04/27/165/

No comments:

Post a Comment