I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/28/2013

Hatpins – Sixty Linden Weekend

Hatpins - Robyn Hat - Plum (new)


It’s a beautiful weekend, one I think I shall call plumtastic. So it’s a good thing our dear Miss Reghan has a lovely plum hat out as one of the Sixty Linden Weekend bargains! You’ll find the pretty Robyn hat in a delectable plum, complete with flowers and feathers and netting… oh my! I’m feeling quite fantastic in it, methinks you will too.


Plumtastic


Atom Earrings - Pink Glass


You’ll also find some delightful earrings, the Atom earrings in pink glass, a fine way to show off your love for science with a girly touch. Both items will be available for the special price of 60L until Sunday eve. I wish you all a wonderful weekend and much good shoppings. We’ll see you at Hatpins .



View the original post at ~Hatpins~






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://hatpins.wordpress.com/2013/04/27/hatpins-sixty-linden-weekend-45/

No comments:

Post a Comment