I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/30/2012

My Best Wishes for the New Year….



…that some few hours from now,we will be seeing another new year 2013 YAY!!!.. I am more excited and I do hope that all our dreams do come true for the coming year. I use this medium to thanks all my wonderful readers.. I really appreciate all you do and also to the designers who alway ensure that I have some thing to tell and all my friends who make Second Life a world to come to .. Thanks all and Happy New Year !!!





Photography Prop : Diesel Works – Nightingale’s Sorrow /Glee.






© prazillo Lemon for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2012. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at ZILLO INSIST | Second Life Diary






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/prazillolemon/~3/cCNIVL4hZnY/my-best-wishes-for-new-year.html

No comments:

Post a Comment