I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/30/2012

Cotton Candy on a Rainy Day

bballerina


Don’t look now

I’m fading away

Into the gray of my mornings

Or the blues of every night


Is it that my nails

keep breaking

Or maybe the corn

on my second little piggy

Things keep popping out

on my face or of my life


It seems no matter how

I try I become more difficult

to hold

I am not an easy woman

to want


They have asked

the psychiatrists . . . psychologists . . .

politicians and social workers

What this decade will be

known for


There is no doubt . . . it is

loneliness


Written by Nikki Giovanni


Credits:

Pose: !bang

Boobs: Lola – Tangos

Body suit w/appliers – Deetailz

League skin with new League Tango appliers

Skirt (Part of the Inner Ballerina outfit): Nylon Outfitters

Eyes: Ikon

Arm Warmers: Gawk





© Sylvia Olivier for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2012. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at sylviaolivier.wordpress.com






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sylviaolivier.wordpress.com/2012/12/30/cotton-candy-on-a-rainy-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment