I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/31/2012

~MoonLight~

Moon 9 Hello Everyone,


I am back lol, sorry i have not been blogging lately i erm kinda forgot shows how much of a British Dork i am haha.

Anyway i took my inspiration from an old movie i watched in the last few weeks Coyote Ugly i totally adore it, and might i add if LeAnn Rimes can get into those tight painted on trouses or pants as the Americans call it i can blog her song lol.

Btw this pic took me three weeks of my twin trying and having patience with me in PS lol my first ever Photoshop Picture yay me


So this dress is so elegant and is totally mesh which is great as it comes in all sizes from xxs to xl, the shoes are from my favourite store for shoes anyway.

Anyay this is just a quick blog hope everyone has a great New Years Eve tomorrow it’s party time woot.


Love Eli <3



What i am wearing etc etc


Sim : Our home sim not open to public access

Shape : Made by my twin sorry no copying

Skin : Amberly skin – Glam Affair

Eyes: Light Liquid Mesh eyes Deep emerald – Mayfly

Eye lashes: Regina Eyes lashes – Glam Affair

Earrings : Snowflakes drop - Alice Project

Hair : Abbey browns – [E]

Dress : Bella snow (mesh) - Avale

Shoes: MANA letti peep toe style silver – NX-Nardcotix


Filed under: Britain, Nights Out Tagged: Alice project, Avale, Glam Affair, NX-Nardcotix, [elikatira]




© Elissva Adare-Bennett for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2012. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at The Imperfect Avatar






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://theimperfectavatar.com/2012/12/30/moonlight/

No comments:

Post a Comment