I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/30/2012

Elf Power

The excellent Marlon skin from Egoisme’s Evian line was just released and it comes with (optional) elf ears! How fun. So I put on my elven knight costume from Fallen Gods and went exploring The Realm of Mystara, a fantasy roleplaying community. I’m not much one for such RP, but sometimes it’s just good to let loose your inner geek and dabble in that kind of stuff in SL. Plus, I just saw the Hobbit and it rocked, so it put me in the mood for it.








Photography: Pics 1 & 2 by Paradox Messmer, Pic 3 by ByrneDarkly Cazalet

Style Card:

Skin: Marlon medium skin by Egoisme/Evian (new release)

Eyes: Eyes Neon (colour: crazy girlfriend) by MADesigns (new release)

Elf Ears: Evian Elf Ears by Egoisme

Teeth: Teeth addon for Evian Marlon skin

Helmet and hair: Elvent outfit steel black All other parts of outfit (including boots): Elven Outfit Steel Black by Fallen Gods (worn by me in certain pieces of it, not the full outift. Can be worn many ways)

Collar: Ouida by Zibska (new release)

Tattoo: Crest by Sleepy Bozer (new release)




© Dox for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2012. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at Fashion Frankenstein






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://fashion-frankenstein.blogspot.com/2012/12/elf-power.html

No comments:

Post a Comment